I would like to welcome you to our practice. You may be interested in knowing a little about my self before your arrival.
I was born and raised in Lima, Peru. Son of a prestigious dentist. I graduated as a Dentist in 1994. In 1995 I did a year residency at the Peruvian Air Force Hospital working as an Oral Surgeon.
In 1998, I graduated with Honors (President Recognition) at University of Florida from a 2 year residency in General Dentistry for foreign trained dentists. I have been at Gemini Dental over 11 years. My strength focuses on implants and cosmetic dentistry but I have the advance training, experience, and technology to be able to personally handle every step of a patient’s cosmetic and reconstructive dental goals. I have gained continuing education courses selection to keep me on the cutting edge.
- Advanced course in Lumineers and Smile designs.
- Advanced course in Endodontics (Root Canals) by Dr. Buchanan with the latest technology available.
- Advanced courses in Cerec technology, which allows me to prepare and deliver a crown in a single visit.
- I have earned a Fellow and Mastership with the International Congress of Oral Implantologist after accomplishing hundreds of successfully dental implants and numerous hours of continuing education in this field.
- Accomplish Virtual Imaging Diagnosis and treatment plans by Pickos Implant Institute, which allows me to plan and perform virtual placement of Dental Implants with more precision and less unnecessary exposure of anatomical structures which ultimately will be less pain post implant placement.
- Active member in several Dental Organizations.
- Performed Community Service at Lindsay Hopkins:
- A) Endodontic Department
- B) Periodontal Implant Department
We have equipped our office with the latest technology in order to provide exceptional dental care.I invite you to come and see for yourself.
I was born and raised in Lima, Peru. I graduated as a Dentist in 1994. After completing all National Dental Boards successfully, I attended the special two years residency in General Dentistry for Foreign Trained Dentists at the University of Florida, College of Dentistry in Gainesville. I graduated and obtained my Florida Dental License in 1998.
At Gemini Dental, we keep up according to the high standards of Cosmetic Dentistry, by constantly attending numerous continuing education courses and seminars including:
- Orthodontic advanced studies for the general practitioner in 2002.
- Invisalign certification in 2002.
- Invisalign Award of excellence in 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007.
- Invisalign advanced studies and degree 2005.
- Advanced esthetics post grade for general dentists 2005.
- Certification from Sirona Dental and Patterson Dental for virtual laboratory techniques for single visit crowns in 2006.
- Botox and Dermal filler certification 2010.
I have a personal and professional “golden rule” philosophy: Treat others the way you would want to be treated. “When patients become a part of our dental family our goal is to treat them as if they were friends and family, offering the same treatment options that we would want for ourselves. We want our patients to be able to get the best treatment available to them, and we want to do what is right for them. We want to help them get their life smile”.